Nature Cabin Lauzon-Vanier
Situated on site #3 in the Village des Bâtisseurs, Lauzon-Vanier is a wood cabin on stilts! Have a unique camping experience in the trees! You will fall under this cabin on stilts’ charm which offers all the comfort necessary to ensure a remarkable vacation. Hours of relaxation and outdoor activities await you in the heart of one of Québec’s most beautiful regional parks with a view of the Montagne du Diable. The cabin is 2 steps away from the Village des Bâtisseurs welcome centre. New for this cabin : for your comfort and convenience we’ve added a refrigerator, an induction cook top, a water fountain and a small toaster oven.
Offering more privacy than other nature cabins, Lauzon-Vanier is the perfect getaway spot for couples or families. Opposed to other rental cabins which can be shared, this cabin only rents exclusively. Enjoy wonderful moments in a protected and wildly natural setting. Relax and put your feet up. Here, you are at the beginning of all the trails, be it hiking, snowshoeing, hok skiing, classic cross-country skiing, Nordic and skate skiing, fat and mountain biking, as well as canoeing and kayaking (daily access fees mandatory). Countless activities await!
- Arrival time : 1 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- No dogs allowed
- Capacity : 4 to 6 guests
Trail access fees for overnight guestsFor all adults, whether staying overnight in the Village des Bâtisseurs or in a mountain cabin, a daily access fee for mountain activities is automatically charged (one night= daily fee)
|Rates (taxes not included)||Price|
|Price per night for 4 people *||140,00$|
|Additional guests (max. 10 people for this cabin) :|
|Additional adult *||40,00$|
|Additional child 6 to 18 yrs old||20,00$|
|Additional child 5 yrs and under||Free|
Minimum 2 nights required for booking
*If you are not a member, you will need to add Park access fees for all adults in your group (6,96$ +tx/adult/night - free for 18 yrs and under).
For all reservations, a barbecue (+ propane) is available free of charge
- Fridge, induction hob, small toaster oven and coffee maker
- Water fountain
- Induction pots and pans
- Dishes and utensils
- Biodegradable dish soap
- Table and benches
- Wood stove
- some firewood (wood available ($))
- Broom and mop
- 2 double beds and 2 single beds (open area)
- Electricity (electrical outlet and lighting)
- 1 compost toilet accessible directly from inside the nature chalet
- Space provided for campfire outside (wood available ($))
- Sled or cart to transport your luggage to your nature chalet
- Drinking water available at the Léopold-Papineau reception pavilion (cans available at the chalet)
- BBQ and propane in all seasons
- Bathroom with showers in the Reception Pavilion ($)
- Laundry room with washer and dryer at the Pavilion ($) – bring your own products
- Sufficient food
- A hydro-alcoholic solution or hand sanitizer
- All our cabins are carefully disinfected after each use. However, if you want to do more, you can bring your disinfectant solutions.
- A face covering
- A first aid kit
- Sleeping bag (and pillow for those who like comfort…). No rental possibilities.
- Towels, washcloths, soap
- A tablecloth
- $1 coins for accommodations that do not have a shower (2 people maximum at a time in the bathrooms of the Léopold-Papineau Pavilion)
- Flashlight or headlamp with a spare battery
- If you want to do activities, we encourage you to bring your own equipment.
Trail Maps (French only)
Rental equipment for the cabin
Rules and regulations
The cabins are inspected on regular basis. Any damage or deterioration inflicted to the cabins will be brought to the attention of the guest who will ultimately assume the repair cost. All trash generated by a guests’ stay should be taken off the mountain to respect our “leave no trace” policy. It’s also important to separate your recyclables from your trash.
The Regional Park Montagne du Diable will not, in any case, be held responsible for possible thefts in the cabins (it is therefore recommended to always lock the cabin before leaving).The Regional Park Montagne du Diable will not be responsible for the guests’ cabin keys. In the event that a guest forgets to return the keys, it is his or her responsibility to cover the cost of returning the keys or pay the appropriate fine. The same policy applies to lost keys as well.
If a guest accepts to transfer their photos to our image bank (photo gallery) at the end of their visit, he or she is accepting that the Regional Park Montagne du Diable can use the photos for commercial purposes without compensation on the part of the Park Regional Montagne du Diable.
It is prohibited to make a fire or to smoke in the forest as well as outside the cabins except for the predetermined places to this effect.
It is prohibited to pick or destroy all natural elements as well as approach or touch any wild animal.