Nature cabin Lauzon-Vanier
Situated on site #3 in the Village des Bâtisseurs.
A wood cabin on stilts! Have a unique camping experience in the trees! You will fall under this cabin on stilts charm with all the comfort necessary to ensure a remarkable vacation. Hours of relaxation and outdoor activities in the heart of one of Quebec’s most beautiful regional parks, with a view of the Montagne du Diable and 2 steps away from the Welcome centre Village des Bâtisseurs.
New for this cabin : for your comfort and convenience a refrigerator, an induction cook top, a water fountain and a small toaster oven have been added in the Village des Bâtisseurs’ nature cabins.
- Arrival time : 1 pm
- Departure time : 11am
- No dogs allowed
- Capacity : 4 to 6 guests
Trail access fees for overnight guestsFor all adults, whether staying overnight in the Village des Bâtisseurs or in a mountain cabin, a daily access fee for mountain activities is automatically charged (one night= daily fee)
|4 persons / night||119.95 $|
|Each additional person (5the and 6th person)||32 $|
|Additional child 6 to 18 yrs. (5th and 6th person)||16 $|
|5 yrs. and –||Free|
Taxes not included.
- Refrigerator, induction cook top, toaster oven and water fountain
- Pots and induction frying pans
- Table with benches
- Wood Stove
- Heating wood
- Broom and mop
- 2 double beds and 2 single beds (open area)
- Basic electricity (one electric outlet and minimum lighting)
- 1 compostable toilet outside the cabin (easy access)
- Outdoor campfire setting
- Sled or baggage cart available for baggage transfer to your cabin
- Drinking water available at the Welcome pavilion Léopold-Papineau
(Please bring your water bottle containers)
- BBQ rental in summer season ($)
- Bathroom with showers at the Welcome Pavilion ($)
- Laundry room with washer and dryer at the Welcome Pavilion ($)
- Sleeping bag (and pillow for a good night’s sleep…)
- Dishes and utensils
- Food and beverages
- Water container needed for getting dishwater (drinking water in the pavilion Léopold-Papineau)
- Dish towels
- Biodegradable dishwashing liquid
- Flashlight or frontal lamp with extra batteries.
Rental equipment for the cabin
|Equipment||Price per day|
|Sleeping bag||13 $|
|2 burner hot plate||8 $|
|6 place kitchen ensemble||15 $|
|Propane for BBQ||5 $|
Taxes not included.
Rules and regulations
The cabins are inspected on regular basis. Any damage or deterioration inflicted to the cabins will be brought to the attention of the guest who will ultimately assume the repair cost. All trash generated by a guests’ stay should be taken off the mountain to respect our “leave no trace” policy. It’s also important to separate your recyclables from your trash.
The Regional Park Montagne du Diable will not, in any case, be held responsible for possible thefts in the cabins (it is therefore recommended to always lock the cabin before leaving).The Regional Park Montagne du Diable will not be responsible for the guests’ cabin keys. In the event that a guest forgets to return the keys, it is his or her responsibility to cover the cost of returning the keys or pay the appropriate fine. The same policy applies to lost keys as well.
If a guest accepts to transfer their photos to our image bank (photo gallery) at the end of their visit, he or she is accepting that the Regional Park Montagne du Diable can use the photos for commercial purposes without compensation on the part of the Park Regional Montagne du Diable.
It is prohibited to make a fire or to smoke in the forest as well as outside the cabins except for the predetermined places to this effect.
It is prohibited to pick or destroy all natural elements as well as approach or touch any wild animal.