Welcome to Dogs
Man’s Best Friend
In the Montagne du Diable Regional Park, dogs on leash are welcomed on all the hiking and snowshoeing trails, as well as the outdoor camping sites and nautical circuits.
So it’s a great place to bring your dog! However certain rules do apply.
We know that your dog is an integral part of you family, so why not take him to the Park? After all, “don’t we all love our furry friends soooo much?”
- Dogs are allowed in all hiking and snowshoeing trails (on leash).
- Make sure that your dog are respecting all park users.
- Please clean up after your pet and dispose respecfully.
- Adapt your hike to respect your dog capacity.
- Don’t forget to bring some water!
- Swimming allowed in designated areas.
Where are dogs allowed?
Where are dogs not allowed?
- Dogs are not allowed on any ski trails (cross-country ski, skate ski and nordic ski) nor the mountain bike trails.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Léopold-Papineau Pavilion, Desjardins Pavilion, day shelters (huts) and cabins. You’ll find designated places to tether your dogs outside the building.
- Dogs are not allowed in the gathering places.