It’s a dog’s life
Man’s best friend
In the Regional Park Devil’s Mountain, dogs on leash are welcome on all the hiking and snowshoeing trails, as well as the outdoor camping sites and nautical circuits.
So it’s a great place to bring your dog! However certain rules do apply.
Because our dog is an integral part of the family, we take him to the Park. “We love them soooo much!”
- On the hiking and snowshoe trails, all dogs must be kept on a leash
- Keep your dog well behaved
- Pick up all excrement and dispose of it in a way that respects nature and other hikers
- Choose trails that are adapted to your dog’s physical capacity
- Bring water for your dog
- Dogs can swim in the lakes
Where are dogs not allowed?
- Dogs are not allowed on any ski trails (cross-country ski, skate ski and nordic ski) as well as the mountain bike trails.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Léopold-Papineau Pavilion, the shelters and the cabins (they must stay 50 metres from the buildings). You’ll find places designated places to tie up your dogs outside the building.
- Dogs are not allowed in the gathering places.