«Un don pour ton cap Nature» –
(Tr. : “A donation for stay the Nature course”)
To win :
2 nights in a nature cabin in the Village des Bâtisseurs for 4 persons including:
– 3 day trail access fees for 4 persons ;
– 2 day rental equipment for 4 persons ;
– An annual all inclusive family membership valid from July 31 2019.
A total value of $630.00! WOW!
From Friday May 31st 2019 at 8:30 am (EST) (HAE) till Tuesday Tuesday July 30 2019 at 11:00 pm (EST) (HAE) participate in this amazing contest!
How to participate?
All you have to do is support our collective financing campaign “Rejoins ton cap Nature” by making a $30 minimum donation.
Contest ends Tuesday, July 30th 2019 at 11:59 pm (EST).
Random draw on Wednesday July 31st done live on our Facebook page.
This contest is open to anyone 18 yrs and over.
Thanks and good luck!
1. The contest : «Un don pour ton cap Nature» ((hereafter identified as «Contest»)) is held by the Parc Montagne du Diable (hereafter identified as l’«Organizer»). It will be held from May 31st 2019 at 8:30 am (EST) till Tuesday July 30th 2019 at 11:59 pm (EST). (the «Contest» duration).
The Contest is open to anyone 18 yrs and over, with the exception of the employees of the Parc régional Montagne du Diable.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participation in the Contest «Un don pour ton cap Nature»: you can support our collective financing campaign «Rejoins ton cap Nature» simply by making a $30 minimum donation. The link for the financing campaign: http://www.haricot.ca/project/pole-windigo. With your donation, your participation is automatic.
There is only one prize for this Contest.
Winning this prize gives you two (2) nights in a nature cabin in the Village des Bâtisseurs for four (4) persons including:
- three (3) day trail access fees for four (4) persons;
- Two (2) day rental equipment for four (4) persons;
- An annual all inclusive family membership valid from July 31st
This prize is neither exchangeable nor transferable. It is not valid for previous purchases or to purchase gift cards.
5. THE DRAW
The Contest ends on Tuesday, July 30th at 11:59 pm (EST). A Winner will be drawn at random on July 31st 2019 from the donators who participated in the collective financing campaign “Rejoins ton cap Nature” on the online platform www.haricot.ca. The Winner will be notified on the same day, Wednesday July 31 2019. We will also announce the winner on our Facebook page on July 31st 2019.
In order to be declared a Winner, the selected person must:
– Respect the conditions of participation and eligibility provided for in these Rules. Failure to comply with one or more of these conditions will automatically result in disqualification and another draw will be held to determine a new Winner;
– Be contacted by the Organizer by phone and / or email within five (5) days of the draw. In the cas that the Organizer can not reach any selected person for any reason in the days following the draw, the Organizer will make as many new draws as necessary from the entries received to award the prize ;
– Accept the conditions relating to the price for which it has been selected;
– Provide a photo ID upon request and in a timely manner;
– Agree that the Organizer publishes his photo or video on different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), in order to announce the Winner;
– Acquiesce to the fact that if he refuses to accept the prize according to the terms of the present rules, this releases the Contest Organizer from any obligation related to this prize towards this person. In such event, the Organizer may, in its sole discretion, cancel the prize or re-draw until a finalist is selected and declared a Winner.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 / The Winner will be contacted and informed of the manner in which he will be able to take possession of his prize. To be declared a winner, this person must be contacted within five (5) days of the draw. The prize must be claimed within 100 days of the date the selected person was contacted.
2 / The partners act solely as price providers and play no role in the management of the Contest and only the Organizer administers the Contest.
3 / Any Winner releases the Organizer and its affiliates, their advertising or promotional agencies and their shareholders, directors, representatives, officers, employees and agents and any other intervener related to the Contest from any liability for any damages that may arise he or she may be subject to the acceptance or use of the prize or to the prize and the Contest.
4 / By entering or attempting to enter the Contest, any person releases any responsibility from the Contest Organizers, their affiliates, their advertising or promotional agencies, and their employees, agents and representatives from any damage that it may cause. suffer because of his participation or attempt to participate in this Contest.
5 / The Organizer will not assume any responsibility whatsoever in any case where its incapacity to act results from a fact or situation beyond its control or from a strike, a lock or any other labor dispute in its establishments or in the establishments of the organizations or companies whose services are used for the conduct of the Competition.
6 / The Organizer and the partners do not incur any responsibility for any problem including, but not limited to: a technical failure or a loss of contest box.
7 / By entering the Contest, the Winner authorizes the Organizer to use, if required, his name, photograph, city, voice, image and prize statement for advertising or other purposes, at his discretion. of the Organizer in any medium and on a worldwide scale, without any form of remuneration. In addition, the Winner agrees to mention his first name and the name of his city of residence on the Contest web page, or any other Internet pages of the Organizer, without any form of remuneration.
8 / In the event that the Contest organizers find it impossible to award the prize for reasons of major forces beyond their control and not related to the Winner, they undertake to give the winner a prize of equivalent value and nature.
9 / The Contest Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of an event, an error any human intervention that may corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided in this By-law, subject to applicable regulations, if required. In any case, the Contest Organizer, the advertising and promotional agencies, the service or prize suppliers related to this Contest and their employees, agents and representatives may not be required to award more prizes than specified in this Regulation or to award a prize otherwise than in accordance with this Regulation. In addition, the Organizer is not responsible for any errors or technical difficulties resulting from a server, hardware or software failure, transmission problem or lost, delayed or corrupted data transmitted by the participant.
10 / Any decision of the Organizer or its representatives relating to the present Contest is final and without appeal, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, racing and games in relation to any matter within its competence. the organization or conduct of an Advertising Contest may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board for resolution. A dispute over the award of a prize may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Gaming Commission only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
11 / It will be possible to know the name of the Contest Winner, between 9 am and 5 pm, at the organizers’ offices, or at the latest two (2) days after the draw, for a minimum period of ten (10) days following the draw date.
12 / The Contest Rules are available for the duration of the Contest on the Organizer’s website (www.parcmontagnedudiable.com).
13 / Only persons aged 18 and over are eligible for the Contest.
14 / All intellectual property and promotional material (including web pages and source code) is the property of the Promoter or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
15 / It is expressly reminded that the Internet is not a secure network. The Organizer can not therefore be held responsible for the contamination by any viruses or the intrusion of a third party into the Contest participants’ terminal system and disclaims any liability for the consequences of the connection of the Participants to the network. via www.parcmontagnedudiable.com and www.haricot, ca. In particular, The Organizer can not be held responsible for any damage caused to the Participants, their computer equipment and the data stored therein, as well as the consequences that may result on their personal or professional activity.The Organizer disclaims all liability in case of malfunction of the Internet, phone lines, receiving equipment preventing the smooth running of the Game.The Organizer may cancel all or part of the Contest if it appears that fraud has occurred in any form whatsoever or, in particular, in a computer manner as part of the participation in the Contest or the determination of the Winner. In this case, it reserves the right not to award prizes to fraudsters and / or to bring the perpetrators of these frauds before the competent courts. The Organizer will make every effort to allow access to the Contest at any time, without being bound by any obligation to do so. The Organizer may, at any time, especially for technical reasons, update, maintenance, interrupt access to the site www.parcmontagnedudiable and Contest they contain. The Organizer will not be responsible for these interruptions and their consequences.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In this Contest, the Promoter will request personal information from entrants for the sole purpose of determining the Winner. Personal information will only be retained for the period necessary or useful for the purposes determined by the Contest or as required by law. You should know that the Organizer will not sell any information or personal information to anyone, nor will it share this information with any organization, including its affiliates. The information given voluntarily can be communicated to our partners who have set up this contest.
Note: the masculine is used to lighten the text
CONTEST THE TREE SYLVIE BERNIER – TERMINATED
Come to the park and guess what is the species and the age of the tree Sylvie Bernier
We invite you to come and see the tree at the park and tell us, according to you, what is its species and age? To participate, give us your answer in the box located at the pavilion Léopold-Papineau. Get the chance to win an annual all inclusive family pass membership as well as a stay for 4 people at the Village des Bâtisseurs (offered by André Meilleur – electrician prop. Stéphane Piché). You have until March 10 to participate! Good luck!
INSTAGRAM CONTEST – TERMINATED
A PARK TO ESCAPE TO!
We thought that you might need a getaway vacation!
It’s easy to win:
1. Subscribe to our Instagram@parcmontagnedudiable
2. Identify three of your friends in the comment section
The draw will take place on February 10th at noon!
- Resident of Québec or Ontario.
- Be 18 years or over.
- The contest starts January 27th 2017 and ends February 10th 2017 at 9 am.
- By participating you agree to the contest rules.
- To participate you must subscribe to @parcmontagnedudiable on Instagram and name three of your friends in the comment section.
- The staff, members of the Parc régional Montagne du Diable administration and partners cannot apply.
- The winner will be announced on Instagram on February at noon.
- The winner has two weeks to claim the prize, failing to do so, another draw will be held.
- One participation per person/per day.
- The Instagram account used must be valid and represent a real verifiable person.