The Tiny Houses of Montagne du Diable Regional Park
Six magnificent tiny houses in the heart of nature.
Inside, natural materials and a sleek design with all the modern conveniences will instantly make your stay comfortable. The absence of superfluity and the minimalist decor allows you to leave a blank space in your mind to invent the memorable vacation that suits you.
You can opt for an energizing day outdoors, or rest and enjoy some cocooning. Visit the 55-meter-high Windigo Fall or the trail right next to the falls with terraces overlooking the brook.
You can also grab your favorite book and simply enjoy Windigo Lake sandy shores!
A security gate has been added at the entrance of the Windigo Sector. To access the tiny houses sites, make sure you have your code in hand when you arrive.
- Arrival time: 3 p.m.
- Departure time: 10 a.m.
- 1 vehicle or 1 ATV allowed
- Capacity: 5 people | min. 2 nights
|Price per night for 5 people* and less - The week
|Price per night for 5 people* and less - The weekend and Holidays
|5 people maximum for this accommodation
Minimum 2 nights required for booking
*If you are not a member, you will need to add Park access fees for all adults in your group (6,96$ +tx/adult/night - free for 18 yrs and under).
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, induction hob, microwave hood, coffee maker)
- Complete set of dishes
- 1 closed bedroom with queen bed
- 1 open single bed sleeping area
- 1 loft bedroom with king bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Bed linen (fitted sheets/pillowcases only), pillows, and bath towels included
- Heating: wood stove and electric baseboards
- Dishwashing and all-purpose detergent
Please note that the tiny houses are supplied with hot and cold water, but it is not potable.
- Raised terrace
- Firepit (wood available ($))
- BBQ and propane
- Parking for 1 vehicle or 1 ATV
- Laundry room with washer and dryer at Desjardins pavilion ($)
What to bring
- Sufficient food
- Canisters of drinking water
- All our Tiny-houses are carefully disinfected after each use. However, if you want to do more, you can bring your own disinfectant solutions.
- A first aid kit
- Bedding: blankets and flat sheets. Note that fitted sheets, pillowcases, pillows and bath towels are included.
Rules and regulations
Rules and regulations
The cabins are inspected on regular basis. Any damage or deterioration inflicted to the cabins will be brought to the attention of the guest who will ultimately assume the repair cost. All trash generated by a guests’ stay should be taken off the mountain to respect our “leave no trace” policy. It’s also important to separate your recyclables from your trash.
The Regional Park Montagne du Diable will not, in any case, be held responsible for possible thefts in the cabins (it is therefore recommended to always lock the cabin before leaving).The Regional Park Montagne du Diable will not be responsible for the guests’ cabin keys. In the event that a guest forgets to return the keys, it is his or her responsibility to cover the cost of returning the keys or pay the appropriate fine. The same policy applies to lost keys as well.
If a guest accepts to transfer their photos to our image bank (photo gallery) at the end of their visit, he or she is accepting that the Regional Park Montagne du Diable can use the photos for commercial purposes without compensation on the part of the Park Regional Montagne du Diable.
It is prohibited to make a fire or to smoke in the forest as well as outside the cabins except for the predetermined places to this effect.
It is prohibited to pick or destroy all natural elements as well as approach or touch any wild animal.
Make your choice
amongst the tiny houses
The 6 tiny houses have identical interior and exterior architecture.
Two Tiny houses are located on the edge of Windigo Lake (the Christian Parent and the Miels d’Anicet).
The other 4 are in the forest (partial view of the lake in winter).
Dogs are allowed in only one of them (the Havre des Houle).
Havre des Houle
Dog allowed ($)
La Christian Parent